2012/03/10

STRAWBERRY MEETS WHITE CHOCOLATE

I wake up, tickled by the bright rays of the sun which start to make me feel like being somewhere far away in the south. Indeed it is much too bright for my sleepy eyes, because its allready 3:00 pm. Nightshift. Besides working and sleeping, which makes up nearly the hole time, during nightshift week I do only things I like to do and indulge myself in everything I can imagine..expensive weeks by times, luckily besides amazon there is no possibility to go shopping.

So I wake up and think of all the things I would mostly love to gobble now. Sweet strawberries....
freshly pressed orange juice, some pieces of white aerated chocolate. To give my gluttony a bit more civilized form I go buy me some now already kind of unsoft breakfast rolls (why don't they have another fresh rolls time for until-the-afternoon-sleeper??) and create the best jam this way to crisp roll has ever seen in his short life.















wash 300 g sweet strawberrys, 
cut them and remove the stalk
peel an orange, take 4-5 slices
add some bourbon vanilla
add 250 g of non-cook-marmelade-sugar

mix it till it's puree

add plenty of small pieces 
of white chocolate

DONE

I think I did not only imagine that even the roll got a bit softer and nealy melted away..